Welcome to Villisca History!
We are happy you are here and curious about the unique history of Villisca, Iowa. We welcome your stories, photographs, questions and suggestions. Because we do not have a building/museum at this time (all in good time!), the best way to reach the Villisca Historical Society is via e.mail at firstname.lastname@example.org. Thank you for visiting! ~Mary Hansen, VHSI President
- VHSI Annual Membership Drive Underway October 14, 2017
- Nov 10-11 Marks Special Veteran’s Day Event at Armory October 9, 2017
- Celebrating 12 Years of Preserving Villisca History October 8, 2017
- One of Villisca’s own receives long-delayed Silver Star July 4, 2017
- 100 Years Ago–Villisca’s boys came home from the Mexican border, only to be ordered to prepare for WWI June 15, 2017